Sunday, February 8, 2015

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks Review, Pictures, Swatches


The Moisture Renew line was released by Rimmel London sometime in 2013, I believe.  I know that makes this review barely relevant but I almost always find myself purchasing limited edition collections from MAC which leaves little to no funds available for permanent lines from other brands.  I actually really didn't have much interest in this collection initially.  I own a few lip liners from Rimmel but otherwise they aren't a staple in my collection.  
So at first glance these lipsticks don't do much for me.  The colors don't appear to be anything unique, the packaging is just so-so, and while $7 isn't expensive there were others in that price range that ranked higher on my wish list.  
Well now that I have tried these I must say that my expectations have been beyond exceeded.   They glide on to the lips effortlessly.  They have an unmatched quality of being both weightless and richly pigmented at the same time which I adore.  They are actually reminiscent of Lancome's Rouge in Love line which retail for $29 at Sephora.  
So I won't ramble about these beauties for long.  I think the swatches speak for themselves.  My local Walgreen's carries 20 shades of this line which I believe is the entire line but I'm not certain.  I picked what appeared to be the 4 most vibrant shades and I think that is an accurate assessment.  Most of the colors in the line are in the mauve and rose family.  There are a couple deep plum type shades, a few reds, and of course the 4 wild cards I picked.  I hope you enjoy the swatches because I had a blast playing with these colors.  
I love you all for reading so stay tuned because the best is yet to come!

                                                                       -Samara 



Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick; In Love with Ginger, Back to Fuchsia, As You want Victoria, Mayfair Lady


In Love With Ginger 
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick, In love with Ginger

Back To Fuchsia 
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick Back to Fuchsia

As You Want Victoria
Rimmel London Moisture Renew As You Want Victoria

Mayfair Red Lady
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick Mayfair Red Lady






No comments:

Post a Comment